[Proj] libproj4 thread safety

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Sun Apr 24 09:55:01 EDT 2005

Is there any need to really make the libproj4 thread safe?
I think any program that is well-written should be able to
handle the thread safety without having to build any thread
issues into the library.

Are these solutions being provided here applicable to
other platforms beside Linux?

Best regards,
Paul.