[Proj] Internet referencing

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Mon Feb 14 00:02:22 EST 2005

I did not realize that GSL had a hardcopy manual.  Thanks for the info.
  I'm so used
to digging through info files and html manuals I did not look very
deeply.  Also, I
tend to supplement my research with Numerical Recipes but only use
their code
when not otherwise available.

I used GSL as and example but in some of my searches I have only found
web
sites.  The Krovak projection is a perfect example.  Everything I did
was based on
the analysis of two or three web sites.

Perhaps is someone had an example of a url reference that was used in
a paper.  Interested in reference structure.