[Proj] PROJ from the comand line (Symbol ERROR)

Dave Sampson gis at watersheds.ca
Tue Jul 19 14:04:25 EDT 2005

ERROR:
------------
In reference to my last post....

sampson at dryad proj-4.4.9 $ proj

proj: Symbol `pj_list' has different size in shared object, consider
re-linking
proj: Symbol `pj_release' has different size in shared object, consider
re-linking
Rel. 4.4.9, 29 Oct 2004
usage: proj [ -beEfiIlormsStTvVwW [args] ] [ +opts[=arg] ] [ files ]

sampson at dryad proj-4.4.9 $

Challenge:
I would like to reproject some data but run into this error that hangs
me up. Is this a big deal? How do I rectify?

Vitals
-------
Gentoo 2.6.11-R5
proj Compiled from source

cheers

|Dave Sampson: Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician	|
|Centre for Sustainable Watersheds				|
|Cooperative Approaches to Protect Canada's Water Resources	|
|14 Water St, P.O Box 280. Portland Ontario, Canada. K0G 1V0	|
|Lat: 44.700	Long: -76.19					|
|www.watersheds.ca		gis at watersheds.ca		|