[Proj] Snyder ISEA

Paul B. Anderson pbander at picusnet.com
Wed Oct 19 16:01:45 EDT 2005

- Hi All,

While I've been a list member for a couple of years, I've never posted
anything until now. This seems to be as good a time as any to let everyone
on the list know that John P. Snyder gave me a copy of his personal software
about a month before his passing. If anyone WANTS a copy, contact me off
list and I will give you the URL where you can download it. I will also send
you some operational notes. John wrote his program in MSDOS GWBasic/Quick
Basic 4.5, and what I have is fully functional. Check the 'Miscellaneous
Section' of my web site for graphics of Snyder's projections that I made
using his program:

http://www.ilstu.edu/microcam/map_projections/index.html

Paul B. Anderson FCCS (USN, Retired)
Kingsport, TN native living in Norfolk, VA