[Proj] Snyder ISEA

Lili Zhang zhangli at supermap.com
Wed Oct 19 07:57:26 EDT 2005

Strebe,
    Many thanks for your reply.

	The acronym ISEA stands for icosahedral Snyder equal area.

    I got to know ISEA at the website: http://www.sou.edu/cs/sahr/dgg/isea/isea.html

    I am doing some work on hierarchical spatial partitioning method on the ellipsoid suface with equal erea.

    So ,the paper An equal-area map projection for polyhedral globes maybe is very important for me.

    Is there any resource code that implemented Snyder's equal-area map projection ?

======= 2005-10-18 23:46:25£º=======