[Proj] Roussilhe Projection

Oscar van Vlijmen ovv at hetnet.nl
Mon Oct 24 03:35:16 EDT 2005

> From: "Gerald I. Evenden"
>> And their document about this epmirical corrections, only in Polish:
> I would be very interested in  a translation and would be glad to translate
> the PASCAL code to C and include in a Polish system variant for libproj4 if it
> represents what is in practical use by the Poles.

Does this mean that there is an intention to incorporate ALL available grid
corrections into the code of libproj4?
The Dutch cadastre provides upon request NLGEO2004 correction data for the
RD, the Australians have National Transformation Grids for AGD66 and AGD84,
the French IGN has several grid corrections available, and undoubtedly there
are many more countries with freely or for minimal charge available data
sets and procedures.
All in all this could add 100s of MB to the libproj tarball. Please make
sure you also make a version without grid data available!