[Proj] PROJ 4.5.0 Beta 2 Released

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Apr 21 00:50:35 EDT 2006

Folks,

I found a few of the changes I had made with regard to handling
EPSG prime meridian translation were wrong, so I have issued a
PROJ.4 "Beta 2" with an updated epsg file.

In addition to fixing up some prime meridian stuff, this file also
includes "(deprecated)" after the comment for coordinate systems
deprecated by the EPSG.  This is often because errors were found though
they aren't always serious errors (ie. could be a spelling error in name).

   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/proj-4.5.0b2.tar.gz
   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/proj-4.5.0b2.zip

The "beta 1" has been removed.