[Proj] epsg 41001

karel cech cech.karel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 06:43:31 EST 2006

Karpi,
if epsg:41001 were a simple mercator projection, as it appears i.e. at
http://mailman-viper.python-hosting.com/pipermail/users/2006-June/000023.html
and also in http://locative.us/freemap/gdal/data/cubewerx_extra.wkt

i would put this line
<41001> +proj=tmerc +ellps=WGS84 +units=m +no_defs  <>
to your proj epsg file (mine is /usr/local/proj4/share/proj/epsg),
although I am not sure about the +units argument.
You may need to insert a line to your spatial_ref_sys table, if using postgis.

Best regards,
Karel