[Proj] Finnish KKJ in proj 4.4.9 - Linux vs. Windows

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Tue Jan 3 13:11:14 EST 2006

Are they really in minutes?  If I divide by 60 and run through cs2cs using esri:2393, I don't get anything close to your reference values.  I also assumed you meant the values were in longitude (col 7) and latitude (col 8) order.

Also, even though pj_transform assumes datum=WGS84 if no datum is specified, it'd be more correct to actually specify +datum=WGS84.