[Proj] Using libproj with array data

James Gallagher jhrg at mac.com
Wed Jul 5 16:37:56 EDT 2006

Hi, I hope this is not a FAQ or covered in the existing docs; I've
checked and apologize if I missed something obvious.

I have a data server which is used to access a number of files of
georeferenced data stored in two dimentional arrays. For each array,
I know the longitude and latitude values at the corners as well as
the projection and datum. Is there a way I can use libproj to map
long/lat locations to indices within the arrays?

Thanks,
James
James Gallagher                jgallagher at opendap.org
OPeNDAP, Inc                   406.723.8663