[Proj] c++, Visual Studio .Net project

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Thu Mar 2 13:25:52 EST 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 12:37 pm, Eric Miller wrote:
> However, I think there may be threading problems trying to use proj.lib
> directly from a managed C++ application.  I don't think the PROJ library is
> compiled as multithreaded and I don't think it is safe to do so.  However,
libproj4 *is* threadsafe except for the proj_rtodms function which is not
required by projection functions---see release 3 prelim on:

http://members.verizon.net/~gerald.evenden/proj4/

where all global references have "proj_" prefixes rather than the mixture of
pj_ PJ_ of release 2.
--
Jerry and the low riders:Daisy May and Joshua
"The being cannot be termed rational or virtuous,