[Proj] New version of PROJ.4 for Windows CE

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 17 15:46:22 EST 2006

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After latest comments to my PROJ.4 port for Windows CE platform
> I cleaned it and here it is in new shape:
>
> 1. Changed files:
> Here is patch all with changes:
> http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/proj-wince-mloskot-20061116.patch

Mateusz,

I would prefer to move #include <errno.h> (or the WCE alternative) into
projects.h to avoid having to have this issue in so many places.  Likewise
the assert.h stuff.

What does "fprintf(stderr,...)" do on windows CE?  If this compiles but
does nothing useful, perhaps we could just "#define getenv(x) NULL"
in projects.h for wince to reduce the number of places we have ifdefs.

Otherwise your plans look fine to me.