[Proj] Decimal degrees to Albers conversion

Jim Mace jmace at benchmarkrs.com
Thu Apr 5 15:39:47 EDT 2007

I have a C# application that takes, as user input, decimal degrees at need
to be converted to Albers coordinates.  How would I do about doing this?  I
was hoping I could find a third party COM/.NET object to do this, but the
only one I could find was Franson and it would not convert to Albers.  Does
anyone know of the equation or object to make this conversion, or how I
would go about executing proj or cs2cs from my code?  I have been searching
for the past couple of days with no avail.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

It has removed 11362 spam emails to date.