[Proj] Specify a different directory for gsb files

Ervin Oswaldo Escobar Salazar ervinoswaldoescobar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:12:44 EDT 2007

Sorry, i must correct something...

The option of creating an environment variable works if you do not specify
the path of the file in the command line. I said that didn't work but is not
true. After some tests, i confirm that if you have set the variable to the
correct path, and use the options +nadgrids=myfile.gsb, PROJ makes the NTV2
transformation correctly.

Sorry for the mistake. Now i must enquire how to fix an environment variable
using ASP, and without administative privileges.
Any other ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.