[Proj] PROJ 4.6.1RC2 Available

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 21 22:32:07 EDT 2008

Folks,

A month after 4.6.1 RC 1 I have prepared a new release candidate.  This
candidate includes the nmake.opt fix for stere recently discussed, as well
as (I understand) resolves the issue of libproj and proj.4 having different
approaches to Gauss Laborde projection as described in:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/8

The new release candidate is available at:

   http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.6.1RC2.tar.gz

If there are no objections noted in the next couple days, I'll plan to promote
this to 4.6.1 final.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but there is also a new version of the
datum grid collection at:

   http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-1.4.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-1.4.zip

Which includes the NTF grid.