[Proj] Re: PROJ 4.6.1RC2 Available

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Aug 22 00:24:50 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> A month after 4.6.1 RC 1 I have prepared a new release candidate.  This
> candidate includes the nmake.opt fix for stere recently discussed, as well
> as (I understand) resolves the issue of libproj and proj.4 having different
> approaches to Gauss Laborde projection as described in:
>
>   http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/8
>
> The new release candidate is available at:
>
>   http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.6.1RC2.tar.gz

Folks,

Sorry for the churn, but I discovered that PROJ 4.6.1RC2 lacked a few
win32 build files.  I have produced an RC3 and made it available:

   http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.6.1RC3.tar.gz

I would add that OSGeo4W has been updated to use 4.6.1RC3, so feel free
to test these windows binaries.

  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/