[Proj] Geo Transfoms and calculations

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:24:23 EST 2008

For your amument and a display of how far along I am on the geodesic software
you might want to visit:

http://members.verizon.net/~gerald.evenden/geod/

I am thinking that this might be the way to handle libproj4 but as this small
project take2 2Mb for the html I may not have enough room on my web space.

Any constructive comments on what is already prep'ed would be appreciated.

PS: I have not figured out how to get the Makefile into the system because its
comment character set does not match anything in Doxygen's scheme.