[Proj] Geo Transfoms and calculations

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:35:10 EST 2008

On Tuesday 30 December 2008 3:01:14 pm Eric Miller wrote:
> Well.  That is Gerald's choice.  It doesn't matter to me either way since
> I'm not in the business of selling software.

Neither am I.

And  yes, I meant GPL and not GSL---Freudian slip or something.

Lastly, I personally think this whole license thing sucks and wish it would go
away.  Stallman has confused this issue beyond a lawyer's recognition.

Lastly, I am sure everyone is assured that I am not going to sue anyone
because they use my software.  All I am worried about is keeping someone from
suing me because of some micro-coded release I neither knew about or could
not understand.

MIT seems reasonable but a pox on GPL.  You have to get a seance with Clarance
Darrow to figure that one out.  Stallman is a smart cookie but as far as I am
concerned, he and GPL does nothing but impede open interchange of software.