[Proj] Help!!

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 02:57:09 EDT 2008

2008-06-30  <support.mn at elisanet.fi> kvad:
> why not try the Google translator?

Or much better: press the "English" link in the upper
right corner of the page. I assume that you have actually
tried that without succes - but if you press one of the
"headline links" in the page, it magically translates into
english. Probably a cookie problem that it does not
switch just by pressing the "English" link?

In general there seems to be some link problems on the
page, but  I have browsed a bit around at the site and
found this: link which may be what Gerald looks for:
http://www.lantmateriet.se/upload/filer/kartor/geodesi_gps_och_detaljmatning/geodesi/Formelsamling/Gauss_Conformal_Projection.pdf
(beware of unintended line breaks)

There is no explicit author stated on the publication,
but there is a publisher (Lantmäteriet) and a year and
month of publication - in BiBTeX terms, I think this
qualifies as a "@misc" entry (cf. http://nwalsh.com/tex/texhelp/bibtx-17.html )
For bib-registration it may be useful to note that "Lantmäteriet"
is the "National Land Survey" of Sweden.

/thomas