[[Proj] Re: Problem overlaying georeferenced images in Google, Maps(projection problem!)]

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Wed Jun 11 08:30:24 EDT 2008

> What does I have to do with the PNG files if I want that they are together
and fit into the province' shape?

Usually you do what ever to fit the shape, if you are sure that the reference shape
is the correct one. Nobody cares about the map borders. It is more important
to have the places where they are.

Take some known points and make sure their coordinates are correct on
any map and then start to deal with the rest of the problem...

Regards: Janne.