[Proj] Re: Transverse Mercator literature

strebe strebe at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 20:14:27 EDT 2008

Thanks, Mr. Rittri. I have been wanting to see Krüger's original paper. This is wonderful.

I refereed the Bermejo-Solera/Otero paper. I found it interesting and useful, specifically in that it describes techniques for solving the boundary value problem. This leads to optimal conformal projections of arbitrary regions.

Regards,
-- daan Strebe