[Proj] Transverse Mercator literature

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Tue Jun 17 07:10:06 EDT 2008

Speaking of Transverse Mercator literature, I happened to see
that Krüger's book from 1912 has been scanned, and is freely
available as a pdf-file:

Krüger, L.
Konforme Abbildung des Erdellipsoids in der Ebene.
Potsdam : Teubner, 1912. 172 p.
http://edoc.gfz-potsdam.de/gfz/10452

I also found a paper in Journal of Geodesy. I have only seen
the abstract, so I don't know how interesting it is, but I
mention it since it was published this year:

Bermejo-Solera, Mercedes and Otero, Jesús.
Simple and highly accurate formulas for the computation
of Transverse Mercator coordinates from longitude and
isometric latitude.
Journal of Geodesy, Online First, April 2008, Springer.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2008JGeod.tmp...24B

Mikael Rittri
Carmenta AB
Box 11354