[Proj] Re: Proj Digest, Vol 49, Issue 27

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Fri Jun 27 22:15:03 EDT 2008

>From Wikipedia:

Jean Laborde (1805 - 1878 Madagascar)  we have:

"Laborde also built a 4-story palace covered with mirrors, and opened up mines,
roads, and bridges in various parts of the island. He built ox and horse-wagons
and a short (horse-drawn) stretch of railway."

If he really was building so much roads and railroads it must be so that he also
required good maps. Does that conect to the projection?

Regards: Janne