[Proj] New Bug Tracker

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri May 16 01:04:33 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> While I have unfortunately been unable to recover the old PROJ.4 bug
> database
> from bugzilla.remotesensing.org, I have created a new bug database at:
>
>   http://trac.osgeo.org/proj
>
> I have updated the web page accordingly.

Folks,

I have taken the liberty of migrating the PROJ.4 web site entirely into the
Trac wiki with the intent of superceding the old HTML content kept at
http://www.remotesensing.org/proj and http://proj.maptools.org/.  Thus
the new home URL for the project is:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/proj

I have placed redirects at the old locations.

This means any authenticated user with an OSGeo Userid can login and
modify/improve/extend the PROJ.4 web site!  So, if you have long had the
latent desire to improve the PROJ.4 web site, this is your chance to help
out!