[Proj] FYI -- Cartographer Job

Michael P Finn mfinn at usgs.gov
Mon Nov 3 14:30:52 EST 2008

Gerald,

I concur with your observation of the HR hyperbole!

If you click on the duties tab, it will tell you the division and the job
description.

Mike

"Gerald I. Evenden" <geraldi.evenden at gmail.com>
11/03/2008 12:16 PM
Please respond to
geraldi.evenden at gmail.com

proj at lists.maptools.org
cc
Michael P Finn <mfinn at usgs.gov>, "gisco at lists.colorado.edu"
<gisco at lists.colorado.edu>, caglist at lists.uvic.ca, webmaster at ucgis.org,
cisg at esg1.cos.gmu.edu, lis-maps at jiscmail.ac.uk, USIALE-L at listserv.uri.edu,
ncargis at eol.ucar.edu, geog-lobby at lists.colorado.edu
Subject
Re: [Proj] FYI -- Cartographer Job

On Monday 03 November 2008 1:50:58 pm Michael P Finn wrote:
> Apologies for cross-posting
>

> Please share with potential candidates:
>

> http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/ftva.asp?seeker=1&JobID=76886680

As a retired USGS employee of 30+ years service I was greatly bemused by
the
first paragraph.  It is always interesting to see the hyperbole that the
HR
people come up with.

Curious which division the job is with and why they did not include a job
description or at least a summary in the ad.