[Proj] Any access to geodetic[sic] functions ??

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 13 13:18:27 EST 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I'd like to encourage those interested to setup a page of pointers to
> resources on geodesic distance calculations on the PROJ.4 Trac site.

Done:

http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/wiki/GeodesicCalculations

Could those of you that actually know what you are talking about please
take a look and correct and/or add to it?

I also do think it would be nice to publish a C lib for this somewhere
-- Gerald, are you willing to put your C code out there, and see if
someone (maybe me) wants to work with it?

> A link to such info from the FAQ would also likely be appropriate.

Also done.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov