[Proj] Datum shift for Dutch maps 1850-2000

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Wed Nov 26 06:22:49 EST 2008

Hello,

north shifts can also be generated from transition between spherical
and elliptical earth... or between different ellipsoids. If it used it's
own ellipsoid (or sphere), I am rather sure that the shift comes from
there. Try an other ellipsoid or maybe even some sphere.. that might
explain the difference?

Regards: Janne.