[Proj] Google Earth Accuracy

Ethan Alpert ealpert at digitalglobe.com
Sun Nov 30 11:08:40 EST 2008

I guess that's my point unless you are testing against a set of imagery
which you know is Aerial imagery orthorectified with a *very* fine DEM
or an areas with constant elevation. You can't make claims that the
presentation of the image is adversely affecting accuracy.

For instance the DigitalGlobe Quickbird satellite is rated as 23m CE90
RMSE 14m.

http://www.digitalglobe.com/index.php/48/Products?product_id=1