[Proj] Michigan georef projection reproject to lat-lon

Chris Fahner chris at mi-sledding.com
Wed Sep 3 17:05:04 EDT 2008

Tried to send the zip file last night just noticed that it is awaiting
approval from the moderator as it was over 40kb. I put that on my site. If
you want to look at what I received from Michigan DNR.

E-mail from last night.
To my knowledge this is the coordinate system for the file.
Hotine_Oblique_Mercator_Azimuth_Natural_Origin

When I run orginfo.exe on the file I returns Using driver 'ESRI Shapefile'
successful.
1: snow_trails_version1 <Line String>

File is located at. http://www.mi-sledding.com/snow_trails_version1.zip

Chris