[Proj] Egypt 7 parameter datum transformation again

Irwin Scollar al001 at uni-koeln.de
Sat Sep 13 04:13:32 EDT 2008

Egypt 7 parameter datum transformation, my recent posting:

A contact in Cairo sent me a PDF paper published in 2007 with a
detailed discussion and 7 parameter transformation values using over
30 primary triangulation points in Egypt.

Here's the reference:

Abdallah Saad, Mona Saad, Ahmed Shaker and Amro Hanafi,
Remove-Restore Technique Remove-Restore Technique Remove-Restore
Technique for Improving the Datum Transformation Process, Strategic
Integration of Surveying Services FIG Working Week 2007 Hong Kong
SAR, China, 13-17 May 2007

If anyone wishes to have a copy, please contact me off-list. If
anyone can provide a link to a free version of the original, please
post the link here.

Irwin Scollar