[Proj] Some need for updated proj-4 manuals

Paul B. Anderson pbander at cavtel.net
Mon Sep 15 11:13:57 EDT 2008

Hamish,

My web site is back up! This is the second time since Dr. Keith Clarke
invited me to move my map projection material to UCSB that their servers
have gone down. The first time was due to a forest fire. I don't know why
the campus lost power this time (both servers were down).

Just for the record, the map projection material is actually on two
different servers:
http://www.csiss.org/map-projections
-and-
http://www.spatial.ucsb.edu/map-projections
(at the time of my note, this server is still down)

- Paul

Paul B. Anderson FCCS (USN, Retired)
Kingsport, TN native living in Norfolk, VA
My Map Projection web site:
http://www.csiss.org/map-projections/index.html