[Proj] Minor initialization problem

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 12:22:37 EST 2009

It seems I ran into a hole in the C specification regarding arrays of constant
chars which make the compilation of proj_init exude a warning but will
compile OK.

I was hoping to use a construct making the character string array elements of
argv as type const.  But that is either impossible or impractical.  However,
internal usage of the arrays are as const even though the prototype is
void *proj_init(int, char **);