[Proj] Building for and calling from g95-MinGW

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Wed Feb 18 07:01:00 EST 2009

Long ago, I did this using named common blocks and extern C structs. Why
won't you use named common blocks? I understand the dangers of the
unnamed common, though.

Fortran 90 seems to have more possibilities for data representation. I
never worked with it, but see an example at:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2008-01/msg00170.html

Jan