[Proj] Ellipsoid data sources

OvV_HN ovv at hetnet.nl
Mon Jan 12 11:15:14 EST 2009

There are more sources with 200+ ellipsoids, e.g. the ESRI software and the
ArcGIS documentation.
That's not so difficult: about 50+ traditional ellipsoids, and the adjusted
ellipsoids for all Minnesota and Wisconsin counties, plus the mostly sphere
definitions for extraterrestrial bodies.

Strasser: probably?:

Georg Straßer
 Ellipsoidische Parameter der Erdfigur (1800-1950)
München 1957, ISBN 3 7696 8109 6

Oscar van Vlijmen