[Proj] Getting Proj information after pj_init has been thrown

Till till at free.fr
Tue Jan 13 03:31:02 EST 2009

Hi Frank,
And many thanks for your answers.

The problem I'm facing, is that I'm using it inside another project where I
need to combine with other includes.
To help going further, Id did build a 'coordinate' class for 2D/3D Points
that carry 2 'geo'-representations of their positions. This class is about
to use Proj.4 for managing the conversion from one to the other.
As such it includes proj_api.h.
This class is also used inside another framework (not to mention Ogre3D). As
long as I'd like to provide this class to some entities in this framework, I
need to be able to include my class's prototype inside some .cpp that also
include .h from this framework.
This is where my compilation pb occurs.
There are places where this framework includes 'windows.h', and I absolutely
don't know where. Furthermore, if I knew where this occurs the solution
would probably to patch this framework, which is something I'd like to
avoid.

Maybe my lack of knowledge of hacks or tricks to overcome this is in
involved, but I don't see yet any proper way to build something robust, in a
way I'd not face it again on another framework.

I hope I explained properly my concerns, and I admit I could miss some
'building/compilation' tricks that could work around all of this.

On the second point, yes there might be a couple of fields we should be able
to access.
May be another way is to split the projects.h header in such a way, the
PVALUE is isolated.