[Proj] NTv2 info

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:03:53 EST 2009

We have our answer to the McKenzie brothers in the US and they go by the names
of Larry, Mo and Curly.  Another one occasionally shows up called Shemp.

They were last seen in Redmond, Washington and rumorred to be in charge of a
large software company's R&D unit.

As an aside: the first micros (68000 Motorola micros) that we installed in the
computer room in Woods Hole circa the 80s were called Larry, Mo and Curley.
They were all Unix systems and connected with an ethernet cable as thick as
my thumb.