[Proj] Unicode

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Sat Jun 6 19:55:41 EST 2009

Hmmm...???

I was not speaking about Unicode programming (?) but rather
Unicode text files. Unicode text files carry information about the
computer endian type and similar matters.

Unicode text files will work in all configurations and computers
regardless of the type, so they can be copied from one computer
system to another without exporting or importing (no coneversion).

Test for example Ediplus editor to edit different type Unicode text
files. And use some binary editor to check the header information
and similar matters in those files

http://www.editplus.com/index.html

Janne.