[Proj] ntf_r93.gsb file corrupted

Cuinet Jérôme jerome at georezo.net
Thu Sep 24 13:32:03 EST 2009

A question :

Are not there some coordinate transformation tests which verifiy the
calculations ?

I don't know how often mistakes appears, but this type of tests don't seems
to be diificult to construct.

A no-regression test could have been mandatory, no ? Some unusual functions
might be broken without anybody pick out it.

Thanks

Jérôme