[Proj] cs2cs's +towgs84 usage

Ilumas muginaa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 03:02:11 EST 2010

Well, I agree that for assessing the accuracy of the re-projection results
one needs a reference, but that should not be necessary for understanding
the behavior of the cs2cs or the towgs84 string. Therefore I still argue
that the test I suggested below is a valid way to test whether the parameter
values need to be negated or not. Anyone?

ilumas