[Proj] cs2cs's +towgs84 usage

Noel Zinn ndzinn at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 07:06:57 EST 2010

Not true.  A round trip will always close.  You’ll have learned nothing
about the correct rotation sense.  You can test this yourself.  Do one round
trip with the rotations unchanged and do another round trip with the
rotations negated.  They’ll both close on the original point.  Correctness
is determined by the intermediate coordinates (right or wrong), not by the
round-trip closure.  –Noel Zinn

  _____