[Proj] Building proj.4 using Visual Studio 2008 IDE

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Sun Dec 5 06:24:25 EST 2010

Hello,

just collect all source files together and create a library.. you don't need any
make files as long as you have all needed included and compiled in the
library. Then create dependency for your main project which uses that library.

Read VC documentation about how to create libraries. Proj4 is just as
any other library.

Regards: Janne.