[Proj] How to apply an affine transformation?

Assumpcio Termens atermens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:37:21 EST 2010

Hello to all,

I'm a new user of PROJ library. I have to apply a transformation from
EPSG:23031 to EPSG:25831. The parametrization of the datum transformation is
an affine 2D transformation which has to be applied directly to UTM
coordinates. This parametrization is very useful in CAD environments, but I
don't know how to use in cs2cs or in GDAL/OGR library.

Can I use this type of transformation in "cs2cs"?
Which options have to put in the comand line?
Or which files have to be modified?

Thank you very much,

Assumpció Termens
Geoprocess Department