[Proj] How to apply an affine transformation?

Assumpcio Termens atermens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:56:03 EST 2010

Thank you very much for your answer,

Generate a NTv2 grid was the first idea to apply, but I try to find if a
direct application would be possible and avoid datum shift files.

Thanks also for the information about the Spanish datum shift, I know it.
But in Catalonia -I'm working at the cartograhic agency for the local
government- we have our local datum transformation that it is more accurate
than Spanish one...

Best regards,

Assumpció.