[Proj] Trouble integrating Proj4 into application

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Mon Jun 14 16:27:06 EST 2010

James,

If I understand your message, you are having a build error, not a runtime problem. I think you might be missing the library search path for the linker (-L/usr/local/proj4/lib or whatever).  It probably is similar to whatever you used for the include search path (-I/usr/local/proj4/include or whatever).
--

Eric G. Miller
Staff Programmer