[Proj] Trouble integrating Proj4 into application

nicolas david ericnico.david at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 01:31:12 EST 2010

on terminal try to see which shared libraries are found with the "ldd"
utility :
 $ ldd my_program

The path to shared librairies could be configured with the /etc/ld.so.conf
file. Standart paths are "/usr/lib" and "/usr/local/lib". If you change
theses paths you need to run "/sbin/ldconfig" or re-run your terminal to
take this change into account.
Another way is to copy or sym-link your librairies on the same directory
that your program/executable.

REM : PROJ_LIB is not the directory of the .so file, but the path to the
data file ( the epsg / nad27 files for example).