[Proj] Trouble integrating Proj4 into application

James Kilroy jt_kilroy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 17:12:44 EST 2010

So I have my code comiling and linking fine at this point, thanks for the
assistance.  Now any pointers on how to get my application to find the .so
file?  The .so is in the same directory as the lib file and the PROJ_LIB
points to that directory.  Permissions are such that the .so is rw.

Thanks,

James Kilroy