[Proj] NAD conversion test points?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Mar 9 20:31:09 EST 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 4:50 PM, Eric Miller wrote:

> Furthermore, I assume your nadgrids files were processed with nad2bin on an OSX machine of the same kind (32 or 64 bit).  This is important because cs2cs depends on machine specific binary files.  Probably you'd get a segment violation if that wasn't the case.

Actually, I've patched the nad read/write stuff to handle an endian/bitsize-agnostic binary NAD file (for my multi-arch PROJ framework), it's just that it suddenly stopped working, which is what I was investigating.  And I found the problem, I had inadvertantly disabled my patches.  Oops.  It's working now.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy