[Proj] Stereo 1970 (EPSG 31700)

Thibaut Gheysen gheysen.t at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:14:36 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a problem in QGIS with the Stereo 1970 coordinate system (EPSG
31700).
I have a shapefile in the WGS 84 coordinate system (from a GPS device). I
projected this shapefile in Stereo 1970 using ArcMap.
In ArcMap, the source and projected points are in the same place. In Qgis, I
have a deviation of about 100 meters when displaying this 2 shapefiles and
activating the "on the fly projection" (stereo.jpg). This deviation is the
same that the one I obtain in ArcMap without "geographic coordinate system
transformations".

Someone has an idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Thibaut.