[Proj] How to convert a sphere to ellipsoid with correct datum?

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Wed Sep 8 02:47:32 EST 2010

  Hi Cliff,

Thanks for the hints. Could you send a copy of that article? The journal
is not available in the Netherlands.

And would appreciate if you could give me a few of Dr. Timar's titles.
The search interface of our National Library shows thousands of hits on
that name, mostly in Hungarian by people called Attilla.

Regards,

Jan