[Proj] Dutch correction grid

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Mon Apr 11 03:12:31 EST 2011

Thanks Uwe, that was the missing link. If all works as I hope, I have a
general approach for rubbersheeting old maps with the GDAL utilities,
starting with the triangulated maps of 1850 and proceeding with the
cadastral maps of 1832, for which the national triangulation mesh wasn't
yet available.  It would really solve my most basic problem: how to get
a historical reference map of the Netherlands at scale 1:2500 with
maximum georeferential accuracy.

Cheers,

Jan

Dr. J. Hartmann